Analog HW Development Engineer
Your main responsibilities:
- Design of satellite on-board equipment power supply (switched mode power supplies and linear regulators)
- Design of analog circuits (circuits built with transistors and operational amplifiers, etc.)
- Module and system requirements, specification and documentation of HW functions
- System design, defining components, planning electrical schematic and PCB design, making prototype and testing new circuits
- Design test methods for testing HW components
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics
- Knowledge of the principles of switched mode power supplies and linear regulators
- Knowledge of the operation of analog circuitry
- Team orientation and good communication skills (even in English)
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong knowledge of technical English language
- Experience with PCB design software (preferred: Altium Designer)
- Experience with analog digital circuit simulation software (e.g. Spice)
- Experience in testing and measurement (signal generator, oscilloscope, etc)
- Basic hand soldering skills
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
What we offer:
- An exciting job in an innovative and dynamically growing company
- Flexible working hours (with core hours)
- Participation in vocational courses, trainings and conferences
- Long-term career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Budapest, IX.
Are you looking for a position in the space industry?
Fill in this form and send us your CV in English!
Career at C3S
Would you like to experience the launch of the satellite you can call your own? In the dedicated, creative, and quite young team of C3S’s space experts, you can deepen your knowledge and work on world-leading, sometimes outpacing space solutions.